Robyn, 19, female, USA
Dragon Age: Inquisition characters and their Voice Actors
Natalie Dormer does The ALS Ice Bucket Challenge (x)
You hear all these “you’re not a real fan unless” and it lists a hundred things, but I met a dude today who saw my Deadpool pin and asked what my favorite story arc was, and I explained that while I loved Deadpool, I was new to Marvel (I only really got into it a year and a half ago) and hadn’t been able to find a lot of the comics. Instead of making a face or a derogatory comment, he just offered to send me all the stuff he had. That is a true fan.
- call you names
- tell you weird and personal details about myself
- say “I NEED TO PEE” instead of just brb
- type in caps a lot.
If i’m extra comfortable with you I’ll do all that and:
- talk casually about porn and really perverted thoughts
- share funny photos from my tumblr dash
- actually tell you when i’m upset
- try to make conversation with you
- just generally act really silly when I’m in a good mood
- tell you jokes even if they’re bad
WHEN U LOVE SOMETHING SO HARD BUT THE FANDOM CONSISTS OF APPROXIMATELY SIX OTHER PEOPLE AND A SHOELACE
Being good to each other is so important, guys.